The journey of a CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) begins by focusing on the IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and elements of mandatory guidance under the IIPF. The journey goes on by managing an internal audit project and finishes with all concepts related to internal risk, control, technology and governance.
Internal Audit can be defined as an assessment and analysis of a business operation that is carried out by the internal audit team of the same company. Internal audits are a part of internal control and everything is conducted by a professional CIA in the company. This offers the management and assurance considering the control procedure in the company and helps find fraud as soon as possible.
How can CIA training benefit your business?
– Turn-key Implementation: No need to waste money or time while developing a curriculum and via a quality program developed by CIA-certified industry experts, you can take advantage of the training.
– Personalization: with proper training, you can pursue self-study or instructor-led training. You can look for a certified instructor for online training for certified internal auditor.
– Proven Competency: You will be able to prove to your audit team that you and your group is committed, well-trained and qualified to deliver the job.
– Track the Performance: online training offers tracking tools that allow one to monitor the staff’s progress and all the performance to make sure that the company is generating a high return on investment.
Why should you attain CIA Qualification?
You need to know that skills and knowledge that is attained through proper CIA qualification and training programme is a standard for internal auditors of International companies. Having a CIA certificate offers confirmation about the high professional qualification and provides an opportunity to build a successful career as an internal auditor. The training programme helps one organize the knowledge and gain skills such as risk management, internal control and governance to work well as an internal auditor. The skills and techniques developed are comprehensive and can be applied in organizations of all types.
Those who are thinking that whether the certified internal auditor profile worth it, well there are not one but many benefits to make the answer for that question. From higher income, an opening door for many job opportunity, better job security to developing wonderful skills and more.
What are the objectives of the internal auditor?
For better understanding, below we have listed primary objectives of internal audit in a company:
– Carrying out an internal audit helps one get adequate control over all business-related activities.
– An auditor will assess the accounting system of the organization where responsibilities include checking the proper authority for the transaction.
– Internal auditor helps management in many ways to help address all the weakness of a company and make the required correction.
– Internal audits come with the purpose to assess the working of a business. With assistance from internal auditing, they will help find weak points and make corrections to ensure smooth functioning.
Now that you know all about it, pursue CIA Course in Delhi. We at AKPIS offers an exclusive range of training programme and courses to help one build a successful career.