Running a search on google to find the best course to gain an understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)? If so, then a Diploma in IFRS online certification course may be your best bet. Read the blog to find out about the course and how to enrol in it.
IFRS Course, governed by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), is a respectable qualification in International Financial Reporting Standards followed across the globe. The world is constantly evolving and now adopting a unified set of global accounting rules. This is the reason accountants and finance people need to have knowledge of IFRS.
The course serves as a path to all the knowledge and skills required when working with financial statements that are prepared as per IFRS. Furthermore, people who have earned this credential also gain the upper hand in terms of employment. This is because IFRS-trained professionals are currently in demand by employers globally. The demand is growing faster than what the major labour markets can fill right now. Therefore, if you wish to improve your knowledge and career prospects, a diploma in IFRS course is the perfect option for you.
However, before you enrol for this course, you must check the diploma in IFRS course eligibility requirements. So to be eligible for the examination, you must be a:
- Qualified professional or semi-qualified CA/CMA/CA inter/CS/MCom professionals
- Graduate with over 2 years of experience.
What is the Objective of the Diploma in IFRS certification course?
The IFRS course by ACCA extends a comprehensive introduction to the field of Finance and aims to assist you in understanding how the standards are used globally. The diploma is designed with the objective of:
- Comprehending the structure of the international accounting framework.
- Recognising and applying disclosure requirements for enterprises in financial notes and reports.
- Applying appropriate financial reporting standards to the key elements of financial reports.
- Putting together financial statements, which may include subsidiaries, Joint arrangements and associates.
Who Should Take the IFRS Online certification course?
- Finance managers and Chief Accountants
- ICWA, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and other finance professionals.
- MBAs with majors in Finance and working in the accounting field.
- Semi-qualified CA, CS, ICWA.
In order to start the IFRS certification course, you must enrol for online coaching that can help you pass the examination with flying colours. At AKPIS Professionals, we extend the best assistance for the IFRS certification course. We offer the best in class IFRS coaching online, which entails video lectures, progress tests, GLEIM-empowered study material, job assistance and complete support. Get in touch with our experts to get the diploma in IFRS course details.