One of the most valued and respected certifications in international financial reporting standards is the IFRS course offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. The goal of the ACCA diploma programme is to increase your knowledge and comprehension of IFRS.
The objective of the IFRS Course:
The IFRS online certification course from ACCA seeks to educate you on how they are applied internationally while providing a thorough introduction to the world of finance. The following goal guided the development of the Diploma in IFRS:
- To comprehend the design of the global accounting framework.
- Recognising and implementing the disclosure standards that apply to businesses in financial reports and financial notes.
- Essential components of financial reports are subject to applicable financial reporting rules.
- Preparing group financial accounts, including subsidiaries, affiliates, and joint arrangements (except group cash-flow statements).
Who should opt for this IFRS online certification course?
- Finance Managers
- Chief Accountants
- Chartered Accountants
- Company Secretariats
- MBAs majored in finance and work in the accounting domain
- Semi-qualified CA, CS, ICWA working in the accounting domain
Eligibility Criteria for IFRS Diploma:
You are qualified to take the ACCA financial reporting qualification if you are an auditor or a professional accountant who works in a company or practice and meets national accounting requirements. And even if you are currently employed but unqualified, you may still be eligible for an IFRS diploma. To qualify, one of the following requirements must be met.
- Having at least ACCA certification exemptions and two years of relevant accounting experience F1-F4.
- An ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting and two years of related accounting experience
- three years of experience in accounting that is relevant
- affiliation with the ACCA.
What are the career opportunities?
- In order to assist corporations in implementing IFRS standards successfully, auditing firms need professionals with an IFRS diploma.
- Professional advisory organisations seek out these professionals to provide reliable consulting services to other organisations.
- Professionals with knowledge of IFRS are required in the banking sector too.
- The insurance industry, which operates in tandem with new financial and accounting rules, is another attractive sector in which such people are required.
- Additionally, the education sector hires these experts as coaches for courses on IFRS standards.
This certification is recognised all around the world as training in the accounting system. Being IFRS certified has a number of benefits. You can gain knowledge from industry experts and in-depth knowledge of the universal standards in accounting. Such certification programs give you time for consistent learning. If you wish to enrol in an IFRS training course online, AKPIS is here for you. Get the guidance of the best faculties and pave your path to success.