IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standard, an internationally recognized language for the presentation of corporate accounts. IFRS is, therefore, a single accounting language and you can learn more about it through the best IFRS training course online.
IFRS certification will help you to rise in your career if you are in the accounting field and want to pursue a lucrative career in finance and accounting. Many countries, including India, are moving to IFRS accounting standards. Therefore, this blog explains what IFRS is and what benefits students can gain from IFRS online certification course.
Scope of IFRS online Certification course in India
IFRS is recognised worldwide, and IFRS professionals are in high demand, even Indian companies are increasingly hiring professionals with accounting and finance degrees with IFRS knowledge and experience. Therefore, Indian professionals should be familiar with IFRS online certification courses. So, any finance professional looking to excel in a career in finance should consider the best IFRS online certification course to improve career prospects.
Who can opt for IFRS certification?
Commerce, CA, CPA, and CFA qualified professionals can gain an edge over others with IFRS certification.
The Role of IFRS Certified Professionals
As you go through the research, you will be surprised to see the growing demand for IFRS-certified professionals in India. Take a look at the different roles that IFRS-certified individuals can choose from:
There is a great need for IFRS professionals in the banking and insurance industry.
In addition to banks, the insurance sector, non-bank financial companies, and listed companies have followed IFRS guidelines since 2011.
IFRS professionals can also set up private consulting firms to advise clients on their transition to IFRS Standards.
IFRS Professional can also be her IFRS Trainer in the financial and education industry.
Why Should You Choose IFRS Certification?
Organisations prefer candidates who have an international level of qualification in financial & accounting operations. Such professionals can handle their financial operations by IFRS standards since they are skilled in handling unexpected situational crises. The following reasons make an IFRS professional more significant:
- One hundred twenty countries have adopted the IFRS standards for financial and accounting operations.
- The implementation of these standards is a very complex and time taking process. That is why organisations require skilled and certified IFRS professionals.
- Consistent modifications in the IFRS standards by the regulators also increase the demand for experienced IFRS professionals.
Growth Prospects for IFRS Professionals
If you acquire IFRS certification, you will have a growth spurt in your career. It is because of the following reasons:
- IFRS professionals are in huge demand in India
- Finance professionals equipped with IFRS online certification courses have an advantage over others as they know international accounting standards.
- IFRS qualification will make you eligible to work in 100+ countries
- As IFRS guidelines are constantly updated, demand for IFRS experts will continue to rise.
- Finance is an exciting sector with changes happening at a rapid pace across the world. With the recent demonetisation initiative taken by the Government of India, understanding finance and staying abreast with the latest updates cannot be overstated!
To meet the growing demand, AKPIS professionals have developed IFRS online certification courses for accounting and finance professionals that can take from the comfort of their homes or office.