Choosing the right EA review course is the most important decision that one has to make during their enrolled agent journey. The EA test is also called as Special Enrollment Examination, a three-part examination that is conducted on the behalf of IRS (Internal Revenue Service). The IRS SEE (Special Enrollment Test), it is the easiest of the test that permits one to practice before the IRS with unrestrictive representation liberties. You need to realize how competitive the industry really is, expecting the position to decrease by 4% to 5% over the next ten years. While this will lead you to a better salary over the long term, it means you may be required to work quite harder to achieve a successful career. AKPIS offer EA course online that can be the right choice for aspirants wishing to become a professional enrolled agent. So here’s the good news, below listed are some of the major EA review courses on the market to understand which one fits your need.
1. SURGENT EA REVIEW COURSE: They offer extensive materials to appeal to students of all types with different expectations. Enrolling in a SURGENT prep course, you will experience a traditional study including many materials such as virtual coaching, lectures, and practice questions. This is combined with a great adaptive learning program ensuring that you constructively spend most of your time. There are amazing benefits of Surgent EA which include: adaptive technology allowing it to shape it around your strengths forcing you to revisit the subject. Surgent provides 1 on 1 coaching programs using their ultimate pass course.
2. AKPIS EA COURSE: Those who wish to try Enrolled Agent Classes Online, are not required to have any specific previous qualification. A graduate must have a clear understanding of accounting they may want to apply but the candidate must exhibit competency in the tax realm. This occurs in two manners: special enrollment examination (SEE), to pursue your career as an enrolled agent, candidate must complete all three aspects of it. No set order requires you to attempt the test, any aspect can be chosen first by the candidate however one needs to pass all three sections to earn the EA credentials.
3. GLEIM EA REVIEW COURSE: This one is designed to copy or replicate the examination taking experience with precision. This means aspirants can become familiar with all types of test content and formats. Gleim’s course focus on content can be compared to the examination. This means unlimited practice examination with answers explained with accurate detail. You will be allowed to prepare for the examination on your own terms when enrolled in the course however Gleim’s mentors recommend replicating the examination terms. Every test question will come with an in-depth explanation, you can create a customized practice examination to focus on your weak areas.
4. FAST FORWARD ACADEMY EA REVIEW COURSE: They offer an amazing course, intricate video content which is noteworthy, the way they offer supplementary information is remarkable. They integrate excellent community feedback as students easily compare and feel that their study’s efficiency has increased. Students interested in the digital course find them conveniently affordable, they fit student’s frugal budget.
5. LAMBER EA COURSE: Lambers, as many know, offer enrolled agent exam courses for ages. This course is actually one of the popular study guides for a lot of candidates, it is available at a low cost. They sure are an industry leader but in some respects, they are not that great.
Now that know that all of them are one of the industry leaders in some respects. We hope it will be easy for you to make the decision. Join the best-enrolled agent classes online!