International Financial Reporting Standards, abbreviated to IFRS, stands for the accounting standards that are issued by the IFRS Foundation. The IFRS course available online is offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), which is one of the most reputed and renowned qualifications, widely accepted worldwide.
The ACCA diploma course, which is the IFRS Diploma course, is specifically intended to improve one’s expertise and comprehension of IFRS. The other goals of this course are as follows:
- Ensure that the professional can prepare an inclusive financial statement, with the subsidiaries, joint arrangements, and associates. This, however, excludes the group cash flow statements.
- Professionals can identify liabilities and assets.
- The role of Financial Reporting is assigned to an expert.
What is the eligibility criteria for Diploma in IFR course?
A person who is qualified, as per the norms of national accounting standards, and is a professional accountant and auditor, who works in business or practices as an accountant, is eligible to take the ACCA IFRS Course. The IFRS online certification course can help greatly, in this pursuit.
In another case, wherein, you are practising, but fail to qualify, you may still be eligible. All you have to do is prove that you meet one of the following requirements:
- Two years’ accounting experience with ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting.
- Three years’ accounting experience
- ACCA affiliate status
What is the cost of the IFRS Diploma Course?
The average expense of the IFRS course is usually between 15K and 20K. The overhead cost of the books would further make it around 3000, and the cost of sitting for the exam would be around 17K, which could be decreased by ACCA’s offers.
IFRS practitioners working with some of the world’s largest audit firms receive an average starting package of Rs 8 lacs to Rs 15 lacs a year. Other studies indicate that the majority of accounting consultants that are trained in IFRS, who work in India have an average income of Rs 15 lacs to Rs 16 lacs per year and up to 19 lacs. After they specialise in IFRS for about 6-8 years, you can then obtain and be eligible for a better package that stands somewhere between Rs 20-25 lacs per year. For an accounting professional, IFRS course online in India is available to take the first step into this accounting journey.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE IFRS COURSE?
- As the introduction of IFRS has already begun in India, demand for people who are qualified in it is sure to grow over the next few years. You will get enticing salary offers if you have IFRS certification.
- Being trained and gaining the qualifications would put you in a better position to stand a chance to partner with some of the best organizations.
- There is a need for IFRS practitioners in the finance and banking sector. They need trained practitioners who are willing to implement IFRS in their financial statements. With the qualification, you can increase your odds of being promoted or get a better job.
- As an IFRS specialist, you will be on a promising career path in the financial education field. This is a competitive business, and you can still enter as a specialist in the organization that needs only an IFRS specialist.
As they say, the more you learn and grow your skill-set, the better are your chances of landing a great job with an amazing salary package. An IFRS certification will open doors of better opportunities for you and can help you scale your career. Are you looking for a reliable study partner that can help you realize the dream of making it big in the accounting industry? We, at AKPIS, are here to help you. We extend the IFRS Course online in India, along with various other accounting courses. AKPIS is a GLEIM authorized provider in India, this implies, we offer the best study material to help you in your accounting journey. Contact us, to know more about our courses!