Download Free Material
Clear Enrollment Agent (EA) Exam in First Attempt
Download Free Material
The EA Test, also known as the Special Enrollment Examination (SEE), is a three-part exam conducted on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service by Prometric. Each section is a separate 100-question exam with a time limit of 3.5 hours to complete all of the questions. The IRS Special Enrollment Test (SEE) is the simplest of the tests that allow you to practise before the IRS with unlimited representation privileges.
The CPA exam and the Bar exam are the other two, and all have major educational qualifications that must be completed before you can take the exam. That isn’t to say that the EA exam is easy. To be called a tax specialist, an enrolled agent must first “demonstrate special expertise in tax matters” by completing three independent tests. The degree of difficulty is determined by prior experience, but those who are eager to put in the effort will earn the certificate.
If you want to try EA, you don’t need any previous qualifications. A graduate with a clear understanding of accounting may apply, but the applicant must demonstrate competency in tax-related material. This can occur in one of two ways:
1. Pass the EA Exam (Special Enrollment Exam):
2. IRS Awareness
YOUR FITMENT INTO US EA
Each state board has different eligibility criteria, that needs to be met by the aspirant to take the EA exams
What makes AKPIS the Best EA Course Training provider in Delhi?
AKPIS is your one-stop solution for all things accounting. Get in touch with us to know more about our batch timings, courses offered, and so much more. Looking for the best EA Course Training in Delhi? Enroll with AKPIS to realize your dream of making it big in the accounting world.
Our students Journey
EA Course Exam Details
EA exam has three parts.
- Preliminary Work with Taxpayer Data – 17 questions
- Income and Assets – 21 questions
- Deductions and Credits – 21 questions
- Taxation and Advice – 14 questions
- Specialized Returns for Individuals – 12 questions
- Business Entities – 28 questions
- Business Financial Information – 39 questions
- Specialized Returns and Taxpayers – 18 questions
- Practices and Procedures – 25 questions
- Representation before the IRS – 24 questions
- Specific Types of Representation – 19 questions
- Filing Process – 17 questions
More Courses Your Might Like
YOUR FITMENT INTO US CPA
Each state board has different eligibility criteria, that needs to be met by the aspirant to take the US CPA exams